This all-new dexterity game is GREAT for families, friends and even children! This is a PREORDER and is coming around the middle of 2021.
GAMEPLAY IN BRIEF
Take turns hitting the Bamboo Shoot with the Panda Paw, trying to cause only Bark to fall off. When the Bamboo Shoot has just a few pieces left, the game ends and you score points for Bark, lose points points for Centers, and maybe get some bonus points for Bark with leaves - as long as you didn’t disturb the Cub!
GAMEPLAY IN DETAIL
The player with the Panda Paw takes the first turn, then play proceeds clockwise around the table. On your turn, you must hit the Bamboo Shoot in the center of the table with the Panda Paw.
• You may hit it with any part of the Panda Paw or its handle.
• You may hit any part of the Bamboo Shoot – the base, Bark, or Center.
• You might swing the Paw to strike the side of the Shoot firmly, or tap it gently.
• You can not touch any part of the Shoot with anything other than the Panda Paw at
any point during the game.
If a Bamboo Bark, Stem Center, or the Panda Cub fall off the Shoot onto the table, you claim those pieces by putting them in front of yourself. Then your turn ends immediately and you must pass the Panda Paw to the player on your left, who will take the next turn.
If nothing fell off the Bamboo Shoot, you may hit it a second time. As before, if anything falls off, you claim it and your turn ends. If nothing falls off, you may hit it a third and final time, claiming anything that falls off. After striking it 3 times, your turn ends whether or not you claimed anything – pass the Panda Paw to the player on your left.
If at any point there are 2 or fewer Stem Center discs left on the Stem base, OR there
are no more Bamboo Bark chunks remaining that can be claimed, the game ends and you proceed immediately to Final Scoring.
When the game ends, you score 1 point for each Bamboo Bark chunk you claimed. For
each Stem Center you claimed, you lose 6 points. Then, each player that DID NOT knock the Panda Cub off the Bamboo Shoot counts up the number of Bamboo Bark chunks they claimed with leaves depicted on them. The player (or players) with the most chunks depicting leaves scores an additional 4 points. Then, the player with the most total points is declared the winner! Note: If there is the tie, the tied player who was later in turn order wins. This means the player who took the first turn of the game will never win ties.
Box Dimensions: 12 X 3.5 X 3.5 Inches
Weight: 15.1 ounces
A Word About The Origins Of This Game
Many game enthusiasts will rightly notice the similarities between this game and Click Clack Lumberjack (CCL). This game was inspired in many ways by that game and is considered the "spiritual successor" to CCL. While the name, art, rules, theme and mechanics are different, it certainly was an influencer to this game's development. We are in no way trying to take away from the merit of that game and actually Mayday Games, which distributed Click Clack for years in the USA was founded by the owner of Imperial Publishing. We are sister-companies and work hand-in-hand on many tasks. This game features all new components, artwork and rules and in no way meant to take away from the legacy of Click Clack Lumberjack.
Check HERE to download the rules.
Sleeve Kings Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
The Sleeve Kings Difference:
So how are Sleeve Kings' sleeves different from the rest?
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60 microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Standard sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more in every pack!
- The "Clear" Winner -Our sleeves are made from Cleartech™ Polypropylene. Our sleeves are made from 60 micron thick sheets which are demonstrably clearer than the other guys. You can actually SEE the difference. Just as diamonds are rated on a clarity scale, even 100% polypropylene can vary significantly from product to product depending on how it is manufactured. You will see the difference!
Yes we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell we do NOT allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Other Items FAQ
Please contact our support team at email@example.com if you have any questions about any of our sleeves.