Note this is a PREORDER and will not be available until May/June of 2021. If you order these they will NOT ship until then and anything else you order with these will also be held until these are in stock to ship together.
We are excited to offer these sleeves!
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60-microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Most sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more FREE!
- Cheaper Than Other Brands -Most brands retail for $3 or more per 50 pack. We are offering ours for $2-$3 per pack for even the largest sizes.
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer & Save! -How are we able to offer these so cheap? We ARE sleeve-kings-! This is our brand! We buy directly from the factory and sell directly to you. There is no middleman!
- "Tough As Nails!" We are guaranteeing our sleeve will not split! This is literally a first in the industry. For more info on how we do this click HERE.
These sleeves are compatible with 'Etherfield's Mini Cards and other 44 X 63 MM sized cards.
Here is a partial list of other games with this size cards:
The Artemis Project
Back to the Future: Dice Through Time
The Battle at Kemble's Cascade
Deep Space D-6
Department Store Builder
ElfQuest Adventure Game
Gates of Mara
In the Hall of the Mountain King
Into the Black: Boarding Party
Philosophia: Dare to be Wise
Saga of the Northmen
Small Railroad Empires
Sunset Over Water
Tower of London
The Undercity: An Iron Kingdoms Adventure Board Game
The Whatnot Cabinet
Back to the Future: Back in Time
The Captain Is Dead: Dangerous Planet
Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood
Sid Meier's Civilization: The Card Game
** Note Game Titles and their intellectual property rights are © and TM of their respective rights holders, no challenge to these rights is expressed or implied. Compatibility claims only extend to the physical size of the cards in each respective game and no claim to endorsement or authorization by the respective rights holders is expressed or implied by Sleeve Kings. Our products are compatible with the respective games only and all rights are reserved by the respective rights holders.
Sleeve Kings Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
The Sleeve Kings Difference:
So how are Sleeve Kings' sleeves different from the rest?
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60 microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Standard sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more in every pack!
- The "Clear" Winner -Our sleeves are made from Cleartech™ Polypropylene. Our sleeves are made from 60 micron thick sheets which are demonstrably clearer than the other guys. You can actually SEE the difference. Just as diamonds are rated on a clarity scale, even 100% polypropylene can vary significantly from product to product depending on how it is manufactured. You will see the difference!
If you aren't aware, Swan Panasia shares a warehouse in Utah, USA with both MaydayGames.com and SwanPanasiaSleeves.com. If you want to order some Sleeve Kings products along with products from either of those websites we can easily combine the orders and refund you any shipping across any of these three sites. Please just put in your orders from the same email account and be sure they are both shipping to the same address, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of "Combined Shipping". Tell us the two order numbers and Curt will combine the two orders in our shipping software and refund you back the difference. Note that sometimes our warehouse is TOO efficient and ships out before we can get the word to combine orders, but if that happens Curt will still refund your shipping.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
Yes we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell we do NOT allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Other Items FAQ
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about any of our sleeves.