We are excited to offer these sleeves!
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60-microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Most sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more FREE!
- Cheaper Than Other Brands -Most brands retail for $3 or more per 50 pack. We are offering ours for $2-$3 per pack for even the largest sizes.
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer & Save! -How are we able to offer these so cheap? We ARE sleeve-kings-! This is our brand! We buy directly from the factory and sell directly to you. There is no middleman!
- "Tough As Nails!" We are guaranteeing our sleeve will not split! This is literally a first in the industry. For more info on how we do this click HERE.
These are sized to fit cards Yucatan Card Sleeves 54x80mm. They will fit all of these games, and more!
Game Title # Cards Width Length
Amazing Labyrinth 24 54 70
Ambush (AH) 82 51 67
Brief History of the World, A 96 54 75
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Game (US) 84 53 73
Catan Histories: Merchants of Europe 124 54 80
Caylus Magna Carta 63 54 80
Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks (Timey Wimey Cards) 30 54 77
Empire Express 120 54 80
Ex Libris 158 54 80
Familienbande 70 54 80
Gates of Loyang 120 54 80
Kremlin 190 54 80
Lift Off! Get me off this Planet! 105 54 80
Master Labyrinth 21 54 80
Master Labyrinth 21 54 80
Northwest Passage Adventure 74 54 80
Oceanos 135 54 80
RAF 134 54 80
RAF: The Battle of Britain 1940 (First edition) 134 54 80
Richthofen's War Maneuver Cards 27 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D. 191 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: A Call To Arms u2013 Celestial Dawn Command Deck 20 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: A Call To Arms Command Deck 20 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: A Call To Arms: Patriot 20 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: Advanced Tech Command Deck 20 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: Battle for America 50 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: Mercenary Commander 20 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: Mission Pack 20 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: Religious Commander 21 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: Spy Commander 20 54 80
Risk 2210 A.D.: Terror Tactics Command Deck 20 54 80
Settlers of America: Trails to Rails 119 54 80
Settlers of Catan 126 54 80
Settlers of Stone Age 90 54 80
Space Crusade 64 54 89
Star Trek: Catan 130 54 80
Star Wars: Epic Duels 378 54 80
Twilight Imperium 96 54 80
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower (Standard cards) 36 54 80
Who am I? 40 54 80
Wizards 168 54 80
** Note Game Titles and their intellectual property rights are © and TM of their respective rights holders, no challenge to these rights is expressed or implied. Compatibility claims only extend to the physical size of the cards in each respective game and no claim to endorsement or authorization by the respective rights holders is expressed or implied by Sleeve Kings. Our products are compatible with the respective games only and all rights are reserved by the respective rights holders.
Sleeve Kings Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
The Sleeve Kings Difference:
So how are Sleeve Kings' sleeves different from the rest?
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60 microns thick! That is 50% more than most!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Standard sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more in every pack!
- The "Clear" Winner -Our sleeves are made from Cleartech™ Polypropylene. Our sleeves are made from 60 micron thick sheets which are demonstrably clearer than the other guys. You can actually SEE the difference. Just as diamonds are rated on a clarity scale, even 100% polypropylene can vary significantly from product to product depending on how it is manufactured. You will see the difference!
If you aren't aware, Swan Panasia shares a warehouse in Utah, USA with both MaydayGames.com and SwanPanasiaSleeves.com. If you want to order some Sleeve Kings products along with products from either of those websites we can easily combine the orders and refund you any shipping across any of these three sites. Please just put in your orders from the same email account and be sure they are both shipping to the same address, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of "Combined Shipping". Tell us the two order numbers and Curt will combine the two orders in our shipping software and refund you back the difference. Note that sometimes our warehouse is TOO efficient and ships out before we can get the word to combine orders, but if that happens Curt will still refund your shipping.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
Yes we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell we do NOT allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Other Items FAQ
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about any of our sleeves.